1. general information
(1) This policy applies to the Website, which operates under the url: pomtava.pl.
2. the service operator and personal data administrator is: TechniLAK Św. Marcina 113, 34-114 Marcyporęba
3rd Contact e-mail address of the operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
(5) The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
◦ Conducting the newsletter
◦ operation of the comments system
Conducting online chat
Form-based request handling
Completion of ordered services
Presentation of an offer or information
(6) The service shall perform the functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:
(1) Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
(2) By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on terminal equipment.
2 Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
(1) Logins and personal data entries are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
(2) User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
(3) The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
(4) The Operator makes regular backups for data protection purposes.
(5) An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the software components.
The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the Operator: cyberFolks.pl.
Your rights and additional information on how your data is used 1.
(1) In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
◦ hosting company on the basis of entrustment
◦ postal operators
law firms and debt collectors
comment system operators
operators of an online chat solution
◦ authorised employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the website
◦ companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
2. your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
You have the right to demand from the Administrator
◦ access to the personal data concerning you,
◦ to rectify them,
◦ restriction of processing,
◦ and data portability.
(4) You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated under 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
(5) The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
6th Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
7th In relation to you may be taken actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
(8) Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5 Information in forms
(1) The site collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
(2) The site may save information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
(3) The site may, in certain cases, save information to help relate the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case the user’s e-mail address will appear inside the url of the page containing the form. 4.
(4) The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for. 6.
6 Administrator’s logs
The information about users’ behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the service.
7th Relevant marketing techniques
8 Information about cookies
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
Third Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and access to them is the Service operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining a session of Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
2. performance of the purposes specified above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent cookies”. (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the User by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8 Cookies placed in the final device of Service User can also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of Service, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases make it impossible to use the websites
In order to manage cookies, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
◦ Internet Explorer
3. mobile devices:
◦ Safari (iOS)
◦ Windows Phone